State Certified Inspections LLC
Member of the Space Coast Realtor Association
State of Florida & InterNACHI Certified Home Inspector License HI7932
Servicing Hillsborough Pinellas & Pasco County
Purchasing Real-Estate Or Looking To Qualify for Homeowners Insurance, Let State Certified Inspections LLC Certified Inspectors Not Only Do Your Comprehensive Home Inspection But Also Help With Insurance Cost Reduction
State Certified Inspections LLC Certified Home Inspector can assist you with a decision that will affect you for years to come weather it’s to purchase, sell or acquire an Insurance Policy.
A home is typically the largest investment you will make in your lifetime. Many defects in a home aren't easily visible and could cost you thousands. A Comprehensive Home Inspection uncovers issues with a property before you buy, giving you the information you need to make an informed decision. We check for hundreds of potential issues, which is why we’re trusted by home buyers and real estate agents alike. And when it comes to buying in Florida, it’s also important to make sure your future home is going to be insurable and that the cost of insurance is well understood before you buy.
FLORIDA INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS
All Florida Homeowner Insurance Companies have reports that may be required to acquire home owners insurance or to receive discounted rates.
(1) Four Point Report - For most insurance carriers this will be required for new homeowner Insurance policy or if the home is 30+ years old. This report, on a special form, will document the age and condition of the ROOF, PLUMBING, HVAC system and ELECTRICAL. These items do not have to be new but in good operating condition and not beyond their normal design life. They would require the roof have a minimum of 4 - 5 years of life left. There are certain types of plumbing pipes and electrical panels issues that will also be of concern. Typically this is a pass-fail report.
(2) Roof Certification Report - For most carriers this will be required for roofing materials 20+ years. The roofing materials need to be in good condition and have a minimum of 4 - 5 years of life left. This report is not required if a 4 Point report is done.
(3) Wind Mitigation Report - This report is not required, however in most cases, it is the one that will allow you to get discounts on your home owners insurance. Usually significant savings. This report, on OIR-B1-1802 (rev 01/12), will document the age of the roof covering, roof deck attachment, truss connections to the exterior walls and protection of all exterior wall glazed/non-glazed openings.
Full Home Inspection Video
Residential Commercial Insurance Inspections Types
• Full Home Inspection
• Four Point Inspection
• Wind Mitigation Inspection
• Roof Certification
• Chinese Drywall
• FHA/VA Inspections
• Sinkhole Insurance Inspection
• Insurance Cost Reduction
• Annual Maintenance Inspection
• Pre-Inspection Service